Imagine Foundations at Morningside Public Charter School provides a challenging learning environment for students in kindergarten through eight grade. Imagine Foundations at Morningside is modeled after the successful and award-winning Imagine Foundations Public Charter School located in the town of Morningside, Maryland. The new school utilizes the same curriculum and operates in accordance with the Imagine Foundations philosophy.
- April 23- May 17: MCAP/ PARCC Testing
- May 28- June 3 : STAR window
- Tuesday, May 21: PTO Meeting: Transition from IF@M to beyond @6pm
- Thursday, May 23: EOY Award Assembly
- Friday, May 24: Career Day- Imagine Scholars At Work pt2
- Tuesday, June 4: Field Day
Memorial Day – Schools and Offices Closed
- May 28- May 31: 6th & 7th Grade to North Bay
- May 31: 8th Grade to JA Finance
- June 6 & 7: 5th grade to Camp Schmidt
- Thursday, June 6th: Kindergarten SOARing up Ceremony @9:30am Imagine Morningside
- Monday, June 10th: 5th Grade SOARing up ceremony @9:30am Imagine Morningside
- Wednesday, June 12th: 8th Grade Promotion ceremony @9:30am Benjamin Foulois Academy
Within our Microsiety, we provide rigorous learning experiences in a restorative environment to prepare scholars for 21st century citizenship.
- Image Foundations at Morningside's mission is to establish a restorative environment where all stakeholders live our shared values.
- We are comitted to creating daily opportunities for our scholars to explore Justice through rigorous, differentiated learning.
- In the spirit of Fun, scholars will lead their learning and engage in 21st century experiences within our Microsociety.
- Scholars' academic success is measured by the assessment of skills needed to be college and career ready in the 21st century.
Rigorous Learning Experiences
- You must obtain a Prince George’s County Public School student number for your child (this number is required to complete the charter school lottery application) to obtain a student number contact the school assigned for your home address to make arrangements to obtain a student number.
- Take your child’s original birth certificate and your proof of Prince George’s County resident (you may use one of the following deed, settlement papers, lease, or rental agreement) if you have residence other than the aforementioned please call the Pupil Accounting School Boundaries Office at 301.952.6300.
- Maryland State Law requires that a child be 5 years of age on or before September 1 to enter Kindergarten. We must abide by this law; therefore, if your child will be 5 years of age AFTER September 1 you cannot apply for lottery placement to a Charter School for Kindergarten.
- Please contact the school directly to schedule a tour at 301.817.0544.