Imagine Foundations at Morningside Public Charter School provides a challenging learning environment for students in kindergarten through eight grade. Imagine Foundations at Morningside is modeled after the successful and award-winning Imagine Foundations Public Charter School located in Upper Marlboro. The new school utilizes the same curriculum and operates in accordance with the Imagine Foundations philosophy.
Friday, November 2nd
End of First Quarter (44 days)
Monday, November 5th
PBIS Event: Movies and Popcorn
Tuesday, November 13th
Monday, November 12th
Parent Teacher Conferences- Schools Closed
Monday, November 19th
Honor Roll Assembly
Tuesday, November 20th
First Quarter Report Cards Released
Monday, November 21st- 23rd
Within our Microsiety, we provide rigorous learning experiences in a restorative environment to prepare scholars for 21st century citizenship.
- Image Foundations at Morningside's mission is to establish a restorative environment where all stakeholders live our shared values.
- We are comitted to creating daily opportunities for our scholars to explore Justice through rigorous, differentiated learning.
- In the spirit of Fun, scholars will lead their learning and engage in 21st century experiences within our Microsociety.
- Scholars' academic success is measured by the assessment of skills needed to be college and career ready in the 21st century.
Rigorous Learning Experiences
- You must obtain a Prince George’s County Public School student number for your child (this number is required to complete the charter school lottery application) to obtain a student number contact the school assigned for your home address to make arrangements to obtain a student number.
- Take your child’s original birth certificate and your proof of Prince George’s County resident (you may use one of the following deed, settlement papers, lease, or rental agreement) if you have residence other than the aforementioned please call the Pupil Accounting School Boundaries Office at 301.952.6300.
- Maryland State Law requires that a child be 5 years of age on or before September 1 to enter Kindergarten. We must abide by this law; therefore, if your child will be 5 years of age AFTER September 1 you cannot apply for lottery placement to a Charter School for Kindergarten.
- Please contact the school directly to schedule a tour at 301.817.0544.