We are excited to welcome you to the 2022-2023 school year. At Imagine Morningside, we have a renewed focus on partnering with families to provide Morningside scholars with a personalized education that builds upon strengths and addresses any areas of need. We are committed to fostering a learning culture, modeling character, and undoubtedly helping our scholars thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
With many pandemic restrictions lifted, we would like to emphasize an invitation for you to be present on campus in your scholar’s education this school year. Take time to engage in school assemblies, volunteer opportunities, and parent-led groups. Your collaborative support is essential as we strive to provide our scholars with the social and intellectual skills to imagine a better world, create actionable plans, and achieve their goals.
- September 2022 Meal Menus Breakfast Menu/ Lunch Menu
- Sunday, September 11- National Day of Service and Remembrance (observed Sept. 9, 2022)
- Wednesday, September 14- Back to School Night Virtual 5 pm - 6:45 pm
- Wednesday, September 14- STAR Assessment (Link to STAR Family Letter)
- Thursday, September 15- Back to School Night Virtual 5 pm - 6:45 pm
- Wednesday, September 21- Imagine Foundations Board Meeting Virtual 5 pm
- Wednesday, September 28- September Scholar Block Meetings
- Friday, September 30 - Professional Development Day - Schools Closed for Students
- August 12th - Cool Treats Meet & Greet at Imagine Morningside RSVP Link
Imagine Foundations at Morningside PCS
Watch Our Video Below
Imagine Foundations at Morningside Mission and Vision
At Imagine Foundations at Morningside, all of our scholars imagine a picture of success, plan action steps, and achieve their goals. We exist as a school community to cultivate positive character development and habits for lifelong success.
- You must obtain a Prince George’s County Public School student number for your child (this number is required to complete the charter school lottery application) to obtain a student number contact the school assigned for your home address to make arrangements to obtain a student number.
- Take your child’s original birth certificate and your proof of Prince George’s County resident (you may use one of the following deed, settlement papers, lease, or rental agreement) if you have residence other than the aforementioned please call the Pupil Accounting School Boundaries Office at 301.952.6300.
- Maryland State Law requires that a child be 5 years of age on or before September 1 to enter Kindergarten. We must abide by this law; therefore, if your child will be 5 years of age AFTER September 1 you cannot apply for lottery placement to a Charter School for Kindergarten.
- Please contact the school directly to schedule a tour at 301.817.0544.