Please click on the link provided below to take our brief Bully Behavior Awareness Family Survey.
- Mask use is optional in PGCPS schools and offices at this time.
- PGCPS will continue to make health and safety decisions in consultation with health experts.
HEPA Air Purifier
- Each classroom is equipped with an air purifier which
- Each classroom utilizes disinfectant wipes to clean shared equipment between student use.
Handwashing and Hand Sanitizer
- Scholars are scheduled to wash and sanitize their hands throughout the school day
.Request Covid Safety Supplies
- We have a ready stock of safety supplies such as masks, disinfectant wipes, classroom purifier filters, hand soap, and hand sanitizer.
Consider registering as a volunteer or substitute teacher to support our Morningside campus during the upcoming school year. Families are the biggest supporters of helping our scholars acquire and own their learning efforts. Families make every day at Imagine a great day for teaching, learning, loving, and achieving. Use the links below to register as a volunteer and/or as a substitute teacher.
Please mark your calendars for the following dates:
- September 2022 Meal Menus Breakfast Menu / Lunch Menu
- Sunday, September 11 – National Day of Service and Remembrance (observed Sept. 9, 2022)
- Wednesday, September 14 – Back to School Night Virtual 5 pm – 6:45 pm
- Wednesday, September 14 – STAR Assessment (Link to STAR Family Letter)
- Wednesday, September 21 – Imagine Foundations Board Meeting Virtual 5 pm
- Wednesday, September 28 – September Scholar Block Meetings
- Friday, September 30 – Professional Development Day – Schools Closed for Students
Please note that we will send the homeroom teacher assignments/student schedules home before the ﬁrst day of school. Additionally, updated Parent-Student Handbooks will be distributed digitally during Back-to-School Night.
Enjoy the remainder of your summer!
Proud Imagine Foundations at Morningside Team & Family
Greetings Imagine Families,
It’s a Great Day at Imagine! Per the correspondence from Dr. Goldson last week, we will be providing home test kits to ALL scholars (virtual and in-person). One kit containing two tests will be available for each child enrolled in our school. Scholars will be requested to test weekly in order to return to school the following week.
The first date for parents to upload the results is Sunday, January 23, 2022. The second date for uploading results will be Sunday, January 30, 2022. You can find information on how to upload the results by clicking either of the links below:
Home test kits will be distributed biweekly until the end of February to facilitate this request. The first distribution at Imagine Morningside will be held on Friday, January 21, 2022 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am. Please make arrangements to pick up these kits for your scholars during this time frame. Please note that the distribution of these test kits are ONLY for scholars enrolled at Imagine Foundations at Morningside Public Charter School. Signature upon receiving the kit is required during this distribution. If you have any questions, please reach out to the school.
Dr. Jessica Johnson